There may be several reasons why you can't continue as normal. Here are some common scenarios and solutions.
- Your current location may have limited bandwidth and throttling your internet connection, this means that your current session might buffering more than actually needed. An easy way to determine this is to run a speed test: http://www.speedtest.net/ or similar.
- You device having low memory or storage which might cause worse performance than normal.
- Your ISP provider have some temporary issues and may not be able to distribute right amount of bandwidth, alternative, having other technical issues.
Everything looks good on my end. What can I do?
- Change the quality in the course player to low or lowest. You will find this either by starting the quick tour or at the bottom left corner next to the navigation.
- Clear the cookies and the cache and make sure your internet connection are stable would solve this 99% of the cases. If that didn't do the trick, please check your speed test and ISP again to make sure all lines up.
If the issue still occurs, you can always get in touch with us at: [email protected]